|IARI Recruitment 2022 – 462 Assistant Vacancy, Online Apply|
|Organization Name||Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)|
|Name of Posts||Assistant|
|No of Posts||462 Posts|
|Application Fee||Rs. 1200/-|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Job|
|Start Date||07th May 2022|
|Last Date||21st June 2022|
|Recruitment Details||Click Here|
IARI Recruitment 2022
Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) has released an official recruitment notification for the recruitment of 462 Assistant vacancy at ICAR Headquarters and its research institutes. Those candidates who are interested and fulfill the required eligibility criteria may apply online through the IARI Recruitment portal with help of this article.
We have shared complete information about IARI Recruitment 2022 such as the vacancy details, eligibility criteria, how to apply, and more. For more accurate complete information you may check the official notification which is given below in this article or you may visit the official website. Please do visit our website nerjobnews.com regularly to get the latest upcoming updates on Govt. Job and Private Sectors Job notifications. Before applying for the jobs Aspirants are requested to go through the IARI Recruitment Notification 2022 fully.
Related Post: Assam Direct Recruitment 2022
IARI Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
1. Assistant (ICAR Institutes)
No of posts: 391 (UR-235, OBC-79, EWS-23, SC-41, ST-13, PwD-5)
Pay: Level-06 of 7th CPC.
2. Assistant (Headquarter)
No of posts: 71 (UR-44, OBC-16, EWS-3, SC-7, ST-1, PwD-3)
Pay: Level-07 of 7th CPC.
Eligibility Criteria of IARI Recruitment
Age Limit: 20 to 30 years as on 1st June 2022 .
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxable :
(i) By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. upto 43 years.
(ii) By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years.
(iii) For Persons with benchmark disability (PWBD) by 10 years. However, candidates belonging to SC, ST and OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) who are also covered under the ‘Person with Benchmark Disability’ category will be eligible for grant of cumulative age relaxation under both of their respective categories.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must pass graduation from a recognized university.
- UR/OBC–NCL(NCL)/EWS: Rs 1200/-
- Women/ SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/ PwBD: Rs 500/-
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
How to Apply for Indian Agricultural Research Institute Recruitment?
Those candidates who are interested and fulfill the required eligibility criteria should read the full official notification before applying for Assistant jobs.
Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply in a prescribed form through IARI Recruitment Portal. They may follow the simple steps below mentioned to apply online.
- Scroll down; check the Important Web-Links section.
- Click on the Online Application link.
- An official web portal will load in a new tab.
- At first, click on Registration link and complete the registration process.
- After that, click on the Online Application Link and Login.
- Fill in your all personal and educational details.
- Upload your passport-sized photograph and signature and other required documents.
- At last, pay the application fee and submit the application form.
- For future reference take a printout of the submitted application form.
Important Dates of IARI Recruitment 2022
- Starting date to Online Apply: 7th May 2022
- Last date to Online Apply: 21st June 2022, upto 11.55 PM
Important Web-Links of ICAR-IARI Recruitment
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|