|ESIC Recruitment 2022 – Apply 93 Social Security Officer Vacancy|
|Organization Name||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Name of Posts||Social Security Officer/ Manager Gr-II/ Superintendent|
|No of Posts||93 Posts|
|Application Fee||Rs. 500/-|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Job|
|Recruitment Details||Click Here|
ESIC Recruitment 2022
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has published a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 93 Social Security Officer/ Manager Gr-II/ Superintendent vacancy on regular basis by Direct Recruitment in ESIC. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online with help of this article.
In this article, we will cover all details of the latest ESIC Recruitment 2022 such as vacancy details, education qualification, age, salary, application fee, and how to apply. If candidates want to know complete accurate information can check the official notification which is given below of this article or they may visit the official website. Please do visit our website nerjobnews.com regularly to get the latest upcoming updates on Govt. Job and Private Sectors Job notifications. Before applying to the jobs Aspirants are requested to go through the ESIC Recruitment Notification 2022 fully.
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Name of post: Social Security Officer/ Manager Gr–II/ Superintendent
No of posts: 93
- UR: 43
- SC: 09
- ST: 08
- OBC: 24
- EWS: 09
Scale of Pay: Pay Level – 7 of Pay matrix (Rs. 44,900-1,42,400) as per 7th Central Pay Commission.
Eligibility Criteria of ESIC Recruitment
A degree of a recognized University (Preference will be given to the graduates in Commerce/Law/Management).
Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and database
Experience (Desirable): Three years’ service in a Government Organization or Corporation or Government Undertaking or Local Body or Scheduled Bank etc.
Age Limit: Between 21 to 27 years as on the closing date 12.04.2022.
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PH: (i) UR- 10 years, (ii) OBC- 13 years, (iii) SC/ST- 15 years
- SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 250/–
- Others: Rs. 500/–
- Payment Mode: Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply for ESIC Recruitment?
Before applying to the Jobs interested and eligible candidates should read the full notification.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online by visiting the official ESIC Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow the simple steps given below to apply online for ESIC Recruitment 2022.
- Scroll down; Check the Important Web-Links section.
- Click on the Online Application link.
- A new ESIC Recruitment portal will be displayed.
- Complete the registration process first.
- After that, fill in your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- Pay your online application fee as per your cetegory.
- Finally, Submit the application form.
- Don’t forget to print out the submitted application form.
Important Dates of ESIC Recruitment 2022
- Staring date to Online Apply: 11/03/2022
- Last date to Online Apply: 12/04/2022
Important Web-Links of ESIC Vacancy
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Join Our Facebook Group||Click Here|