ESIC Guwahati Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, Guwahati|
|Name of Posts||Upper Division Clerk (UDC) and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|No of Posts||18 Posts|
|Education Qualification||10th Pass / Graduate|
|Application Fee||Rs. 500/-|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Job|
|Recruitment Details||Click Here|
|Check Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
ESIC Guwahati Recruitment 2022
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), North East Region, Guwahati has released a job notification for the recruitment of 18 Upper Division Clerk (UDC) and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) vacancy on regular basis by Direct Recruitment in ESIC. Good News! Interested and eligible candidates who are looking for a Career in ESIC Guwahati may apply through the help of this article.
In this article, we will cover all details of the latest ESIC Guwahati Recruitment 2022 such as vacancy details, education qualification, age, salary, application fee, and how to apply. If candidates want to know more accurate information can check the official notification which is given below of this article. Please do visit our website nerjobnews.com regularly to get the latest upcoming updates on Govt. Job and Private Sectors Job notifications. Before applying to the jobs Aspirants are requested to go through the ESIC Guwahati Recruitment Notification 2022 fully.
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
- Goalpara Recruitment 2022
- Darrang Recruitment 2022
- DHS Assam Recruitment 2021-2022
- DEE Assam LP UP Teacher Recruitment 2021
- DHSFW Assam Recruitment 2022
- Assam Police SI Recruitment 2021
ESIC Guwahati Recruitment Details
1. Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
No of posts: 1 (OBC)
Age Limit: Between 18 to 27 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications i.e. 15th February 2022.
- A degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and databases.
Scale of Pay: Pay Level — 4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100) as per the 7th Central Pay Commission.
2. Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)
No of posts: 17 [UR-7, SC-2, OBC-6, EWS-2]
Age Limit: Between 18 to 25 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications i.e. 15th February 2022.
Educational Qualification: Matriculation or equivalent pass from recognized Board.
Scale of Pay: Pay Level — 1 (Rs. 18,000-56,900) as per the 7th Central Pay Commission.
Age Relaxation: Upper age limit is relaxable for persons belonging to reserved categories i.e. SC/ ST/ OBC/PWD/ Ex-Servicemen, for ESIC Employees/ Government Servants, and for other categories of persons in accordance with the instructions and orders of Govt. of India issued from time to time.
- SC/ST/PWD/Department Candistes/Female/Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 250/-
- All Other Categories: Rs. 500/-
How to Apply for ESIC Guwahati Recruitment?
Before applying to the Jobs interested and eligible candidates should read the full notification.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online by visiting the official ESIC Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow the simple steps given below to apply online for ESIC Guwahati Recruitment 2022.
- Scroll down; Check the Important Web-Links section.
- Click on the Online Application link.
- A new ESIC Recruitment portal will be displayed.
- Complete the registration process first.
- After that, click on the Online Application Link and Login.
- Fill in your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- Submit the application form.
- Finally, print out the submitted application form.
Important Dates of ESIC Guwahati Recruitment 2022
- Starting date for submission of online application: 15/01/2022
- Last date for submission of online application: 15/02/2022
Important Web-Links of ESIC Guwahati Recruitment
FAQs of ESIC Guwahati Recruitment
What is the starting date of Online Application?
# The starting date of Online Application of ESIC Guwahati Recruitment 2022 is 15th January 2022.
What is the last date of Online Application?
# The last date of Online Application of ESIC Guwahati Recruitment 2022 is 15th February 2022.
What is the minimum educational qualification of ESIC Guwahati Recruitment 2022?
# The minimum educational qualification of ESIC Guwahati Recruitment 2022 is Matriculation.