|DHSFW Assam Recruitment 2022 – Grade III & Grade IV Vacancy|
|Organization Name||Director of Health Services (FW), Assam|
|Name of Posts||Grade-III & Grade-IV|
|No of Posts||207 Posts|
|Job Category||Assam Govt Job (Health Service)|
|Recruitment Details||Click Here|
|Check Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
DHSFW Assam Recruitment 2022
Director of Health Services (FW), Assam has released a job advertisement for the recruitment of Grade III, Grade IV & ANM (Auxiliary Nurse of Midwives) Vacancy. Good News! Interested and eligible candidates who are looking for a Career in Assam Health Service under Director of Health Services (FW), Assam may apply online here.
In this article, we will cover all details of the latest DHSFW Assam Recruitment 2022 such as vacancy details, education qualification, age limit, online application form, and a direct link to apply. For more accurate information you may check the official notifications which are given below at the end of this article or you may visit the official website https://dhsfw.assam.gov.in. Please do visit our website nerjobnews.com regularly to get the latest upcoming updates on Govt. Job and Private Sectors Job notifications. Before applying to the jobs Aspirants are requested to go through the DHSFW Assam Recruitment Notification 2022 fully.
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
DME Assam Recruitment 2021-2022 | 962 Vacancy for Grade III & Grade IV
AYUSH Assam Recruitment 2021-2022 – 56 Grade III & Grade IV Vacancy
DHS Assam Recruitment 2022 – 2720 Grade III and Grade IV Vacancy, Apply Online
DHSFW Assam Recruitment 2022 Details
1. ANM (Auxiliary Nurse of Midwives)
No of posts: 166
- UR: 60
- OBC/ MOBC: 45
- SC: 12
- STP: 17
- STH: 8
- EWS: 17
- PWD: 7
Pay: Rs 14000/- to 60500/- with Grade Pay of Rs 6200/-
Educational Qualification: ANM Training passed from Assam Govt Institution or Institution recognized by India Nursing Council and Assam Nursing Council and Registered under Assam Nursing Council.
2. LDA (Computer Assistant)/ Steno Typist
No of posts: 16
- UR: 8
- OBC/ MOBC: 4
- SC: 1
- STP: 1
- STH: 1
- EWS: 1
- PWD: NIL
Pay: Rs 14000 to 60500, with Grade Pay of Rs 6200
Educational Qualification: Graduate in Arts, Commerce or Science from Government recognized university or equivalent and applicant must possess minimum 1 (one) year Diploma course in Computer Application.
3. Grade IV (Peon)
No of posts: 25
- UR: 8
- OBC/ MOBC: 7
- SC: 2
- STP: 3
- STH: 1
- EWS: 3
- PWD: 1
Pay: Rs 12000 to 52000, with Grade Pay of Rs 3900
Educational Qualification: Class VIII passed from Government recognized school.
Other Criteria of DHSFW Recruitment
Age Limit: The age of the candidates is not less than 18 years and not more than 40 years as on 01/01/2021.
Age Relaxation: Category-wise upper age limit relaxation is as mentioned below –
- OBC/MOBC: 3 years
- ST/SC: 5 years
- Reservation of posts for SC/ST(P)/ST(H)/OBC (MOBC)/EWS (Economically Weaker Section)/women Candidates and Differently- Abled (DIVYANG) candidates will be as per prevailing Government rules/norms.
How to Apply for DHSFW Assam Recruitment?
Before applying to jobs interested and eligible candidates should read the full notification.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online by visiting the visiting official DHS(FW) Assam Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow the simple steps given below to apply online for DHSFW Recruitment 2022.
- Scroll down, Check the Important Web-Links section.
- Click on the Online Application link.
- A new DHSFW Assam Recruitment portal will be displayed.
- Complete the registration process first.
- After that, click on the Online Application Link and Login.
- Fill in your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- Finally, submit the application form and take a printout of the submitted application form.
- For all 4 departments – Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Assam, Directorate of Health Services (DHS), Assam, Directorate of Health Services (Family Welfare), Assam and Directorate of AYUSH, Assam, online applications will be received through a Common Application Form for all Grade III Technical and Non-Technical) and Grade IV posts.
- Interested candidates may apply to any post available in the Application Form under any of the Directorates.
- Candidates can fill the Application form from any of the websites and need not apply again from other websites.
Documents to Upload with Online Application Form
Candidates need to upload their scanned passport size photographs and signature to complete the online application process with the following specifications.
- Size of photograph must be less than 50 kb.
- Height of photograph must be between 250 pixel – 320 pixel.
- width of photograph must be between 150 pixel – 220 pixel.
- Size of signature must be less than 30 kb.
- Height of signature must be between 100 pixel – 180 pixel.
- width of signature must be between 150 pixel – 220 pixel.
Important Dates of DHSFW Recruitment 2022
- Staring Dates for Submission of online application: 08/02/2022
- Last Date for Submission of online application: 18/02/2022
Important Web Links of DHSFW Recruitment
|Online Application ||Server 1|
|Online Application ||Server 2|
|Online Application ||Server 3|
|Online Application ||Server 4|
|Category Wise Breakup for PWD||Click Here|
|Last Date Extension Notice||Click Here|
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|Official Website ||Click Here|
FAQs of DHSFW Recruitment 2022
What is the starting date of online application?
# The starting date of online application of DHSFW Recruitment 2022 is 8th February 2022
What is the minimum educational qualification of DHSFW Assam Recruitment?
# Candidates who have passed Class VIII from a recognized institute are eligible for DHSFW Assam Recruitment.
What is the last date of online application?
# The last date of online application of DHSFW Recruitment 2022 is 28th February 2022
What is the total number of vacancies in DHSFW Recruitment?
# There are 207 LDA (Computer Assistant)/ Steno Typist, Grade-IV & ANM (Auxiliary Nurse of Midwives) Vacancy in DHSFW Recruitment
1 thought on “DHSFW Assam Recruitment 2022 – 207 Grade III & Grade IV Vacancy”
I am interested plz give me notification