|DC Morigaon Recruitment 2022 – 67 Gaon Pradhan Vacancy
|Deputy Commissioner Morigaon
|Name of Post
|No of Posts
|Mode of Application
|7th July 2022
|8th August 2022
DC Morigaon Recruitment 2022
Deputy Commissioner, Morigaon has released the Official notification for the recruitment of 67 Gaonpradhan Vacancy under Morigaon, Mayong, Mikirbheta, Lahorighat, and Bhuragaon Revenue Circles in Morigaon District. Those candidates who are interested and fulfill the required eligibility criteria may apply with help of this article.
We have shared complete information about DC Morigaon Recruitment 2022 such as the vacancy details, eligibility criteria, how to apply, and more. For more accurate complete information you may check the official notification which is given below in this article or you may visit the official website. Please do visit our website nerjobnews.com regularly to get the latest upcoming updates on Govt. Job and Private Sectors Job notifications. Before applying for the jobs Aspirants are requested to go through the Deputy DC Morigaon Recruitment Notification 2022 fully.
- SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2024 – Apply For 2049 (Phase XII) Posts
- CUET Application Form 2024 – Submit UG Online Application
- APSC Admit Card 2024 – CCE 2023 Preliminary Exam
- Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2024 – Apply For 6 Stenographer Posts
- AIIMS Guwahati Recruitment 2024 – Online Apply For 4 Posts
DC Morigaon Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Name of post: Gaon Pradhan
No of posts: 67 posts
Name of revenue circles: Morigaon, Mayong, Mikirbheta, Lahorighat, and Bhuragaon
Remuneration: Rs.9,000/- per month.
Service Duration: The candidate will be able to work as Gaon Pradhan till the age of 65 years.
Eligibility Criteria of DC Morigaon Recruitment
Age Limit: Candidates age should not be less than 30 years as on 1st July 2022.
Educational Qualification: The candidate must have passed 10th standard or matriculation from a recognized institution or board.
Resident ship: He/ She should be a citizen of India and a permanent resident of the area in respect of concerned Gaon Pradhan Lot (from where he/she seeks appointment)
- He/ She should be physically fit and have sound mind.
- He/ She should not have been declared as an insolvent or defaulter in payment of Govt. dues;
- He/ She should not be a Govt. employee.
- He/ She should have landed property/ immovable property in his/her name in the area in which he/she intends to be appointed .
- He/ She should not be a member of any political party.
- He/ She should be a person of high Status and command and have a respectable position in the society.
- He/ She should have worked/volunteered for the advancement of the Government policies and programmes and rendered assistance in natural calamities.
- He/ She should not have more than 2 (two) living children from a single or multiple partners.
- He/ She should furnish an affidavit at the time of submission of application that he/ she has not more than 2(two) living children from a single or multiple partners.
How to Apply for DC Morigaon Gaon Pradhan Vacancy?
Those candidates who are interested and fulfill the required eligibility criteria as per the official advertisement will be able to submit their application in the standard form of application before the last date of application. Candidates have to submit their filled application at the following address.
Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Morigaon.
Required Documents to Apply:
- Recent Passport Size Photograph (3 Copies).
- Educational Qualification Certificate.
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate/ HSLC Admit Card).
- Documents Relating to Owned Landed Property.
- Bakijai Clearance Certificate.
- Documents Relating to Social Works.
- Mauzadar Certificate.
- Declaration in Form-A (Small Family Norms).
Important Dates of Morigaqn Recruitment 2022
- Starting date for submission of Application: 7th July 2022
- Last date for submission of Application: 8th August 2022
Important Web-Links of DC Morigaon Vacancy
Table of Contents