|DC Jorhat Recruitment 2022 – Apply for 89 Gaon Pradhan Vacancy|
|Organization Name||Deputy Commissioner, Jorhat|
|Name of Post||Gaon Pradhan|
|No of Posts||89 posts|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Starting Date||12th July 2022|
|Last Date||11th August 2022|
DC Jorhat Recruitment 2022
Deputy Commissioner, Jorhat has released the Official notification for the recruitment of 89 Gaon Pradhan Vacancy under Jorhat East, Jorhat West, Teok, Titabor, and Mariani Revenue Circles in the Jorhat District. Those candidates who are interested and fulfill the required eligibility criteria may apply with help of this article.
We have shared complete information about DC Jorhat Recruitment 2022 such as the vacancy details, eligibility criteria, how to apply, and more. For more accurate complete information you may check the official notification which is given below in this article or you may visit the official website. Please do visit our website nerjobnews.com regularly to get the latest upcoming updates on Govt. Job and Private Sectors Job notifications. Before applying for the jobs Aspirants are requested to go through the Deputy DC Jorhat Recruitment Notification 2022 fully.
- DME Assam Recruitment 2023 | 2008 Grade III & Grade IV Posts
- Excise Department Recruitment 2023 – 222 Excise Constable Posts
- Assam Police Recruitment 2023 – 928 Grade IV Vacancy, Online Apply
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 – 255 Navik Vacancy, Online Apply
- APSC CCE Exam 2023 – Combined Competitive Exam, 913 Posts
DC Jorhat Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Name of post: Gaon Pradhan
No of posts: 89 posts
Name of revenue circles: Jorhat East, Jorhat West, Teok, Titabor, and Mariani
Remuneration: Rs.9,000/- per month.
Service Duration: The candidate will be able to work as Gaon Pradhan till the age of 65 years.
Eligibility Criteria of DC Jorhat Recruitment
Age Limit: Candidates age should not be less than 30 years as on 1st July 2022.
Educational Qualification: The candidate must have passed 10th standard or matriculation from a recognized institution or board.
Resident ship: He/ She should be a citizen of India and a permanent resident of the area in respect of concerned Gaon Pradhan Lot (from where he/she seeks appointment)
- He/ She should be physically fit and have sound mind.
- He/ She should not have been declared as an insolvent or defaulter in payment of Govt. dues;
- He/ She should not be a Govt. employee.
- He/ She should have landed property/ immovable property in his/her name in the area in which he/she intends to be appointed .
- He/ She should not be a member of any political party.
- He/ She should be a person of high Status and command and have a respectable position in the society.
- He/ She should have worked/volunteered for the advancement of the Government policies and programmes and rendered assistance in natural calamities.
- He/ She should not have more than 2 (two) living children from a single or multiple partners.
- He/ She should furnish an affidavit at the time of submission of application that he/ she has not more than 2(two) living children from a single or multiple partners.
How to Apply for DC Jorhat Gaon Pradhan Vacancy?
Those candidates who are interested and fulfill the required eligibility criteria as per the official advertisement will be able to submit their application in the standard form of application before the last date of application. Candidates have to submit their filled application at the following address.
Office of Deputy Commissioner, Jorhat.
Required Documents to Apply:
- Passport sized photographs (3 copies)
- Permanent Resident-ship Certificate.
- Copies of all educational certificates, Mark sheets, Admit Card of HSLC/ Age proof certificate.
- Govt. dues and Bakijai clearance certificate.
- Documents relating to land property in his/ her name.
- The Applicant should furnish an affidavit that he/ she has not more than 2(two) living children from a Single or multiple partners.
Important Dates of Jorhat Recruitment 2022
- Starting date for submission of Application: 12th July 2022
- Last date for submission of Application: 11th August 2022, 5 PM