|CISF Recruitment 2022 – Apply for ASI & Head Constable 540 Posts|
|Organization Name||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Name of Posts||Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) Stenographer and Head Constable (HC)|
|No of Posts||540 Posts|
|Job Category||Defence Job/ Central Govt Job|
|Application Fee||Rs. 100/-|
CISF Recruitment 2022
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has released a job notification for the recruitment of Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) Stenographer and Head Constable (HC) Ministerial 540 posts in Central Industrial Security Force for the year 2022. Those male & female interested candidates who fulfill the required eligibility criteria may apply online through the CISF Recruitment portal with help of this article.
In this article, we will cover all details of the latest CISF Recruitment 2022 such as vacancy details, eligilibility criteria, salary, how to apply, and more. For more accurate complete details you may check the official notification which is given below in this article or you may visit the official website https://www.cisf.gov.in/. Please do visit our website nerjobnews.com regularly to get the latest upcoming updates on Govt. Job, Private Sectors Job, and Educational notifications. Before applying to the jobs Aspirants are requested to go through the CISF Recruitment Notification 2022 fully.
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
- Karbi Anglong Judiciary Recruitment 2023 – Apply 4 Peon & Chowkidar Posts
- Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment 2023 – 1656 Constable, SI & Other Posts
- SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for CHSL Exam of 1600 Posts
- IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2023: Apply 1036 Posts Online
- Assam Higher Secondary Admission 2023: HS 1st Year Online Admission
CISF Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
1. Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer)
No of posts: 122 posts [UR: 57, SC: 16, ST: 08, OBC: 31 & EWS: 10]
Salary: Level-5 (Rs.29200-92300/-) plus usual allowances as admissible to the Central Government employees from time to time.
2. Head Constable (HC) Ministerial
No of posts: 418 posts [UR: 182, SC: 61, ST: 29, OBC: 112 & EWS: 34]
Salary: Level-4 (Rs.25500-81100/-) plus usual allowances as admissible to the Central Government employees from time to time.
Eligibility Criteria of CISF Recruitment
Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of India.
Educational qualification: The candidates must have Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from recognized Board or University or equivalent on or before closing date of receipt of Online Application Form.
Age Limit: Between 18 to 25 years as on closing date for receipt of the Online Application form (i.e., 25.10.2022). Candidates should not have been born earlier than 26.10.1997 and later than 25.10.2004. Permissible relaxation in upper age limit for different categories as per govt norms.
Other Essential qualification (ASI): Skill Test Norms on Computer
(i) Dictation: 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute.
(ii) Transcription time- 50 minutes in English or 65 minutes in Hindi on computer.
Other Essential qualification (HC): Skill Test Norms on Computer
(i) English Typing with minimum speed of 35 wpm on Computer (Or) Hindi Typing with minimum speed of 30 WPM on Computer. (35 w.p.m. in English and 30 w.p.m in Hindi corresponding to 10500 KDPH (Key Depressions Per Hour) in English/9000 KDPH (Key Depressions Per Hour) in Hindi with average of 5 key depressions for each word on computer)
- Others: Rs 100/-
- SC/ST and Female: Nil
- Payment mode: Net Banking, Credit or Debit or RuPay cards, and UPI or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
How to apply for CISF Recruitment?
Before applying to jobs interested and eligible candidates should read the full notification of CISF Recruitment 2022.
- Scroll down, check the Important Web-Links section.
- Click on the Online Application Form Link.
- A new CISF Recruitment Portal will be displayed.
- Complete the registration process.
- After completing registration, you will get an application form.
- Enter all your personal and educational details as required and upload the necessary documents.
- Pay your Online Application Fee as per your category.
- Click on submit button and Print out the submitted Application form.
Important Dates of CISF ASI & Head Constable Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date for submission of online application: 26/09/2022
- Last date for submission of online application: 25/10/2022
Important Web-Links of CISF Recruitment 2022
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
2 thoughts on “CISF Recruitment 2022 – Apply for ASI & Head Constable 540 Posts”