|Border Roads Organisation Recruitment 2022 – 302 Multi Skilled Worker Vacancy|
|Organization Name||Border Roads Organisation (BRO)|
|Name of Posts||Multi Skilled Worker (Mason) and Multi Skilled Worker (Nursing Assistant)|
|No of Posts||302 Posts|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Job|
|Last Date||within 45 days (for remote Areas: within 60 days)|
|Recruitment Details||Click Here|
Border Roads Organisation Recruitment 2022
Border Roads Organisation (BRO) has released a job notification for the recruitment of 302 Multi Skilled Worker (Mason) and Multi Skilled Worker (Nursing Assistant) Vacancy in General Reserve Engineer Force for Male Candidates (Advt No 01/2022). Those candidates who are interested and fulfil the required eligibility criteria may apply with help of this article.
In this article, we will cover all details of the latest Border Roads Organisation Recruitment 2022 such as vacancy details, education qualification, age, salary, and how to apply. For more accurate information you may check the official notifications which are given below in this article or you may visit the official website http://www.bro.gov.in/. Please do visit our website nerjobnews.com regularly to get the latest upcoming updates on Govt. Job and Private Sectors Job notifications. Before applying for the jobs Aspirants are requested to go through the Border Roads Organisation Recruitment Notification 2022 fully.
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Related Post: Rubber Board Recruitment 2022
Border Roads Organisation Recruitment 2022 Details
1. Multi Skilled Worker Mason
No of posts: 147 [UR:26, SC:30, ST:15, OBC:56, EWS:20]
Age Limit: Between 18 and 25 years (Relaxable for Government servants and Ex-servicemen upto 40 years in case of General candidates, 43 years in case of OBC candidates, and upto 45 years in case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
(i) Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent
(ii) Possessing certificate of Building construction/ Bricks Mason from Industrial Training Institute/ Industrial Trade Certificate/ National Council for Training in the Vocational Trades/ State Council for Vocational Training
Passed Certificate Class II for Mason as laid down in Defence Service Regulations, (Qualification Regulations for Soldiers) from the office of Records/ Centres or similar establishment of Defence.
(iii) Should qualify in proficiency test in the trade to be conducted by Border Roads Organisation
(iv) Should qualify physical tests as per Border Roads Organisation guidelines.
(v) Should meet physical and medical standards as per Border Roads Organisation guidelines.
2. Multi Skilled Worker Nursing Assistant
No of posts: 155 [UR:56, SC:26, ST:13, OBC:44, EWS:16]
Age Limit: Between 18 and 27 years of age. (Relaxable for the Government servants upto the age of 40 years in the case of General candidates, upto the age of 43 years in the case of OBC candidates, and upto the age of 45 years in the case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
(a) (i) 12 class pass with Biology from a recognized Board.
(ii) One-year certificate course in Nursing or Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery (ANM) certificate or any other equivalent or higher qualification in the field of Nursing or Pharmacy from recognized institutions.
(iii) Passed Class II Course for Nursing Assistant from Armed Forces Medical Services or General Reserve Engineer Force Training School.
(b) Should qualify in proficiency test in the trade to be conducted by Border Roads Organisation.
(c) Should qualify physical tests as per Border Roads Organisation guidelines.
(d) Should meet physical and medical standards as per Border Roads Organisation guidelines.
Other Criteria of Border Roads Organisation Recruitment
Gender: Only Male candidates need to apply. Female candidates need not to apply.
Citizenship: A candidate must be either:-
(i) a citizen of India, OR
(ii) a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Age Relaxation: Category wise age relaxation is as mentioned below:
- SC/ ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
Online Application Fee:
- UR/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 50/-
- SC/ ST: NIL
How to Apply for Border Roads Organisation Recruitment?
- Before applying to the jobs interested and eligible candidates should read the full notification of Border Roads Organisation Recruitment 2021.
- Interested and eligible candidates are required to super scribe the word APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____________ Category UR/SC/ST/OBC/EWSs/ESM/CPL, WEIGHTAGE PERCENTAGE IN ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION ________________________ on the top of the envelope while sending the application form.
- All applications quoting the advertisement number (Advertisement No:- 01/2022) and post applied for should be submitted so as to reach Commandant, GREF Centre, Dighi Camp, Pune- 411 015 within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement from the candidates staying in plains and 60 days from the candidates those in the state of Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim Ladakh Division of the State Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul and Spit District and Pangi Subdivision of Chamba District of the State Himachal Pradesh, the Andaman & Nicobar Islands, and Lakshadweep, as per format of application enclosed as Appendix ‘A’ to this advertisement.
Important Dates of BRO Recruitment 2022
- Date of publication of advertisement: 11/04/2022
- Last date of submission of application: within 45 days
- Last date of submission of application for remote Areas: within 60 days
Important Web-Links of Border Roads Organisation (BRO) Recruitment
FAQs of Border Roads Organisation (BRO) Recruitment 2021
What is the full form BRO?
# The full form BRO is Border Roads Organisation.
What are the vacant posts of Border Roads Organisation Recruitment 2022?
# There 302 vacant posts of Border Roads Organisation Recruitment 2021
What is the last date for submission of the application of Border Roads Organisation Recruitment 2021?
# The last date for submission of the application is within 45 days (for remote Areas: 90 days) from the date of advertisement [DOP: 11/04/2022]