|Bharat Petroleum Recruitment 2022– Junior Executive Vacancy|
|Organization Name||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Name of Post||Junior Executive|
|No of Posts||N/A|
|Education Qualification||Graduate/ Diploma in Engineering|
|Job Category||Central Job|
|Starting Date||23rd July 2022|
|Last Date||8th August 2022|
Bharat Petroleum Recruitment 2022
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) has released an official recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Executive (Operations) and Junior Executive (Accounts) vacancy. Those candidates who are interested and fulfill the required eligibility criteria as per the advertisement may apply online through the BPCL Recruitment portal with help of this article.
We have shared all details of the latest Bharat Petroleum Recruitment 2022 such as vacancy details, eligibility criteria, how to apply, and more. If candidates want to know complete accurate information can check the official notification in this article or they may visit the official website. Please do visit our website nerjobnews.com for the upcoming latest Govt. Job updates information regularly. Before applying for the jobs Aspirants are requested to go through the Bharat Petroleum Recruitment Notification 2022 fully.
- Assam Direct Recruitment 2023 – 12,600 posts available for Grade III and Grade IV
- AAI Recruitment 2023: 496 Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) Posts
- PGCIL Technician Recruitment 2023 – Apply For 203 Electrician Posts
- SSC Constable Recruitment 2023- Apply Online 26146 Constable GD Posts
- PHED Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online For 345 AE & JE Posts
Bharat Petroleum Recruitment 2022 Details
1. Junior Executive (Operations)
No of posts: N/A
Age Limit: 30 years as of 01.07.2022. The Upper age relaxation is up to 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, and 10 years for PWD candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must have passed Diploma in Engineering (3-year course)/ B.Tech/ B.E./ B. Sc (Engg) in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Civil/ Chemical Engineering from a recognized University with minimum 55% aggregate percentage (or equivalent CGPA & above), relaxed to 50% for SC/ST/ PwBD candidates.
Experience: Minimum 8 years for Diploma holders and 4 years for Degree holders continuous post-qualification relevant work- experience (including minimum 5 years in managerial/ supervisory role) in Operations/ Maintenance roles in an Oil & Gas organization within India in the following plants:
a) POL Terminal/ Depot/ Installation having more than 25,000 KL storage capacity OR
b) OISD -144 Compliant LPG Bottling Plant OR
c) Cross-country (at least 50 km) POL/ LPG Pipeline OR
d) Bulk LPG/ POL Coastal Import Terminal OR
e) Commercial/ Defense Aviation Fueling Station OR
f) Petroleum Oil Refinery OR
g) City Gas Distribution.
2. Junior Executive (Accounts)
No of posts: N/A
Age Limit: 32 years as of 01.07.2022. The Upper age relaxation is up to 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, and 10 years for PWD candidates.
Educational Qualification: Graduate in any discipline with a minimum of 55% marks (relaxed to 50% for candidates belonging to SC/ST and PwBD categories) AND have passed the CA Intermediate/ CMA Intermediate from CA/ CMA institute respectively. Candidates having passed the final examination from CA/ CMA institute are NOT eligible to apply.
Experience: Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in the finance function.
- SC, ST & PwBD: Nil.
- UR, OBC- NCL, and EWS: Rs. 500 + payment gateway charges if any.
How to Apply for Bharat Petroleum Recruitment?
Before applying online to the jobs interested and eligible candidates may read the full notification.
To apply online candidates may visit the official website of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited. They may follow the simple steps below mentioned to apply online.
- Scroll down; Check the Important Web-Links section.
- Click on the “Online Application” link.
- A new Bharat Petroleum Recruitment will be opened.
- First, complete the registration process.
- After that, click on the “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Enter all your personal and educational details as required and upload the necessary documents.
- Make the payment of the application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- In the end, take a printout of the application form.
Important Dates of Bharat Petroleum Recruitment 2022
|Starting Date to Online Application||23rd July 2022|
|Last Date to Online Application||8th August 2022, 23:59 hours|
Important Web-Links of Bharat Petroleum Vacancy
Table of Contents