|ATEPFO Result 2022 – Written Test Result for 25 Junior Assistant Vacancy|
|Name of Posts||Junior Assistant|
|No of Posts||25 Posts|
|Exam Type||Written Test|
|Job Category||Assam Govt. Job|
ATEPFO Result 2022
Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organization (ATEPFO) has declared the Written Exam result for the recruitment of 25 Junior Assistant (JA) vacancy on 28th January 2022. Candidates who applied submitted their online application and appeared in the written test/s may now check their exam result with help of this article. ATEPFO had organized the written test on 28th November 2021. Shortlisted candidates have to appear in Stage-II (Computer Test and Writing Ability Test) to be held on 20th February 2022.
In this article, we will cover all details of the latest Assam Police Result 2022. If candidates want to know complete accurate information may visit the official website https://slprbassam.in/. Please do visit our website nerjobnews.com regularly to get the latest upcoming updates on Govt. Job and Private Sectors Job notifications.
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click Here
ATEPFO Result Details
Name of Post: Junior Assistant (JA)
No of posts: 25 Posts
Recruitment authority: Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organization (ATEPFO)
Date of exam: 28th November 2021
Type of exam: Written Test (Stage I )
Centres of exam: Guwahati, Tezpur, Jorhat, Dibrugarh and Silchar
Date of result: 27th January 2022
Date of Computer & Writing Ability Test: 20th February 2022
ATEPFO Stage 2 Exam (Computer & Writing Ability Test)
- Mere short listing for Stage II of selection process shall not automatically make an applicant eligible for recruitment. The Authority reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate as and when any ineligibility condition is detected and any of the particulars declared by any candidate is found to be false at any stage.
- Schedule of Stage II Test is as mentioned below:
Date: 20th February’ 2022 (Sunday)
Venue: Assam Engineering College, Jalukbari, Guwahati-781014, Assam
Timing: 10 AM
- The verification of original documents etc. would be taken up in the examination venue itself. All candidates must bring their original Admit Card of the Written Test held on 28th November 2021 which has been signed by the candidate and the invigilator at the examination venue, a recent passport size photograph, original copies of Admit Card, Certificates and Mark Sheets of HSLC, HS and Degree Examinations, Employment Registration Certificate, Caste/EWS/TGL Certificate (in case of reserved category candidates) and Disability Certificate (in case of PwD candidates)
- Candidates may note that the Computer Test, Writing Ability Test and Documents Verification will be taken up in separate sittings and they may, therefore, come prepared to remain in the venue for the whole day.
How to Check ATEPFO Junior Assistant Result?
Interested and eligible candidates who submitted their online application and appeared in the written test for the recruitment of 25 Junior Assistant Vacancy may now check the written test result follow the below mentioned steps.
- Scroll down; check the Important Web-Links section.
- Click onthe ATEPFO Result link.
- A new image file containing the result of ATEPFO will be displayed.
- Search for your Roll Number.
- If found, congratulations! You are shortlisted for Stage II of the recruitment process.