|Assam VFA Training Course Admission 2022 – Veterinary Field Assistant Training Course|
|Organization||Government of Assam|
|Course Name||VFA Training Course|
|Total Seats||450 Seats|
|Qualification||12th Pass (Science)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
||28th September 2022|
|Last Date||27th October 2022|
Assam VFA Training Course Admission 2022
Directorate of Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Department, Assam has released the official notification for admission into one year VFA Training Course in Elementary Knowledge of A.H. & Veterinary Science for the Session 2022-2023. Interested candidates of Assam who fulfill the required eligibility criteria may apply online for Assam VFA Training Course Admission 2022 till 27th October 2022 for 450 Seats.
We have shared all details of the latest Assam VFA Training Course Admission 2022, course details, education qualification, application fee, online application form, and direct link to apply. If candidates want to know more accurate complete information can visit the official notification below mentioned in this article or visit the official website. Check our website NeJobNews.com regularly to get the latest upcoming Govt. Job, Private Sectors Job, and Educational notifications. Before submitting an online application form interested and eligible candidates are requested to go through the latest Assam VFA Training Course Admission Notification 2022 fully.
- SSC Constable Recruitment 2022- Apply Online 24369 Constable GD Posts
- Indian Air Force Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2022, Online Apply
- Kamrup Recruitment 2022 – 30 Lot Mandal Posts
- Assam Direct Recruitment Result 2022 – ADR Grade 3 Written Test Result
- SBI CBO Recruitment 2022 – 1422 Circle Based Officer Vacancy, Apply Online
Assam VFA Training Course Admission Details
Name of course: VFA Training Course in Elementary Knowledge of A.H. & Veterinary Science
No of seats: 450 seats
- General: 231
- EWS: 28
- OBC/ MOBC: 104
- ST (P): 41
- SC: 32
- ST (H): 14
Name of department: Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Department, Assam
Name of school: School of Veterinary Sciences and AH, Ghungoor, Silchar, Assam
Duration of course: 1 Year
Academic session: 2022-2023
Eligibility Criteria of Assam VFA Admission
Resident-ship: Candidates must be permanent residents of State of Assam and required to upload scan copy of Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC) along with the Online Application.
Age Limit: A candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 30 years of age as on 01/01/2022.
Age Relaxation: Upper age limit is relaxable as under:
- OBC/MOBC: 03 (three) years
- SC, ST (P) & ST (H): 05 (five) years
Educational Qualification: Minimum educational qualification required for admission is HSSLC (Science) passed with Biology as a Subject from the recognized University/ Board.
Application Fee of Assam VFA Admission
Candidates need to pay an application fee of the following amount through online mode.
- General/ OBC: Rs.250/-
- ST/ SC: Rs.150/-
How to Apply for Assam VFA Admission?
Interested and eligible candidates should read the full advertisement before submitting the online application. They can apply online through the official admission portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down to the Important Web-Links section.
- Click on the Online Application Form link.
- A new web portal will be opened.
- Next, you have to register yourself.
- Fill in your all personal and educational details.
- Upload your passport sized photograph and signature and other required documents.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.
- Submit the form.
Documents to be uploaded:
Applicants have to upload scanned copies of following documents as applicable.
1. For age proof, HSLC Certificate or Admit Card issued by recognized Board/Council.
2. The PRC (Permanent Resident Certificate) issued for Educational Purpose or Receipt of Application for PRC before the Deputy Commissioner’s Office.
3. HSLC (or equivalent) Marksheet.
4. HSSLC (Sc.) Marksheet.
5. Recent Passport Size Photograph.
6. Scanned Copy of Signature of the Candidate.
7. Caste Certificate/EWS Certificate (For the Financial year 2021-22) from competent authority if applying for such category.
8. DDO’s Certificate in case of serving Grade-IV employees of the Department.
Important Dates of Assam VFA Training Course Admission 2022
|Starting date to online application||28/09/2022|
|Last date to online application||27/10/2022|