|Assam Rifles Recruitment 2022 – 1380 Technical & Tradesman Vacancy|
|Organization Name||Assam Rifles|
|Name of Posts||Technical & Tradesman|
|No of Posts||1380 Posts|
|Application Fee||Rs. 200/-|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Job (Defence Job)|
|Start Date||06th June 2022|
|Last Date||20th July 2022|
|Recruitment Details||Click Here|
Assam Rifles Recruitment 2022
Office of the Director General Assam Rifles, Shillong has released an official recruitment notification for the recruitment of 1380 Technical & Tradesman Vacancy in the Assam Rifles. Those candidates who are interested and fulfill the required eligibility criteria may apply online through the Assam rifles Recruitment portal with help of this article.
We have shared complete information about Assam Rifles Recruitment 2022 such as the vacancy details, eligibility criteria, how to apply, and more. For more accurate complete information you may check the official notification which is given below in this article or you may visit the official website. Please do visit our website nerjobnews.com regularly to get the latest upcoming updates on Govt. Job and Private Sectors Job notifications. Before applying for the jobs Aspirants are requested to go through the Assam Rifles Recruitment Notification 2022 fully.
Related Post: Assam Direct Recruitment 2022
Assam Rifles Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Name of post: Technical and Tradesmen (Group B & C)
No of posts: 1380 posts
- Bridge & Road: 17
- Clerk: 287
- Religious Teacher: 09
- Operator Radio and Line: 729
- Radio Mechanic: 72
- Armourer: 48
- Laboratory Assistant: 13
- Nursing Assistant: 100
- Veterinary Field Assistant: 10
- AYA (Para-Medical): 15
- Washerman: 80
State wise vacancy:
- Andaman & Nicobar: 1 post
- Andhra Pradesh: 72 posts
- Arunachal Pradesh: 42 posts
- Assam: 57 posts
- Bihar: 107 posts
- Chandigarh: 2 posts
- Chhattishgarh: 32 posts
- Darad and Havely: 1 post
- Delhi: 12 posts
- Daman & Due: 1 post
- Goa: 3 posts
- Gujarat: 50 posts
- Harayana: 14 posts
- Himachal Pradesh: 4 posts
- Jammu & Kashmir: 26 posts
- Jharkhand: 53 posts
- Karnataka: 51 posts
- Kerala: 39 posts
- Lakshadweep: 1 post
- Madhya Pradesh: 47 posts
- Maharastra: 71 posts
- Manipur: 79 posts
- Meghalaya: 7 posts
- Mizoram: 85 posts
- Nagaland: 115 posts
- Odisha: 51 posts
- Puducherry: 2 posts
- Punjab: 18 posts
- Rajasthan: 41 posts
- Tamilnadu: 57 posts
- Telangana: 46 posts
- Tripura: 7 posts
- Uttar Pradesh: 123 posts
- Uttrakhand: 7 posts
- West Bengal: 56 posts
Eligibility Criteria of Assam Rifles Recruitment
Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be between 18 to 23 years as of 01.01.2022. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 01.08.199 and later than 01.08.2004.
Age Relaxation: Category-wise age relaxation is as mentioned below.
- OBC: 3 years
- SC/ ST: 5 years
- Trade – Bridge & Road (Both Male & Female candidates): (a) Matric or equivalent from a recognized Board or University (b) Diploma in civil engineering from a recognized institution for Bridge and Road.
- Trade – Clerk (Both Male & Female candidates): (a) Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from recognized Board/University or equivalent. (b) Skill Test Norms on Computer. English typing with a minimum speed of 35 words per minute on a Computer OR Hindi typing with a minimum speed of 30 words per minute on a computer (Time allowed-10 minutes).
- Trade – Religious Teacher (For Male candidates only): Graduation with Madhyama in Sanskrit or Bhusan in Hindi.
- Trade – Operator Radio and Line (For Male candidates only): Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized board and two year Industrial Training Institute in Radio and Television or Electronics from a recognized Institute or 12th class pass or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as subjects of study from a recognized Board or University or Institute.
- Trade – Radio Mechanic (For Male candidates only): 10th from a recognized board with a diploma in Radio and Television Technology or Electronics or Telecommunications or Computer or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or Domestic Appliances from any institution recognized by the Central Government or the Slate Government OR 12th Standard or Intermediate Of equivalent with aggregate marks of fifty percent with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from a recognized or University or institution.
- Trade – Armourer (For Male candidates only): 10th class pass from a recognized Board.
- Trade – Laboratory Assistant (For Male candidates only): 10th class pass with English, Maths, Science, and Biology from a recognized Board.
- Trade – Nursing Assistant (For Male candidates only): 10th class pass with English. Maths. Science and Biology from a recognized Board.
- Trade – Veterinary Field Assistant (For Male candidates only): 10+2 pass with two years diploma certificates in veterinary science from a recognized University/Institute with one year experience in the Veterinary field.
- Trade – AYA (For Female candidates only): 10th pass from a recognised board.
- Trade – Washerman (For Male candidates only): 10th pass from a recognised board.
- Grou B posts (i.e Religious Teacher and Bridge & Road posts only): Rs. 200/- (Rupees two hundred only)
- Group C posts (i.e except Religious Teacher and Bridge & Road posts): Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only).
- Payment Mode: The fee will be deposited online by the candidates into SBI CurrentAccount No. 37088046712 in favor of HQ DGAR, Recruitment Branch, Shillong-10 at SBI Laitkor Branch IFSC Code – SBIN0013883.
- NO Fee is charged from candidates belonging to Schedule Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Female and Ex-servicemen candidates.
How to Apply for Assam Rifles Recruitment?
Those candidates who are interested and fulfill the required eligibility criteria should read the full official notification before applying for Assistant jobs.
Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply in a prescribed form through Assam Rifles Recruitment Portal. They may follow the simple steps below mentioned to apply online.
- Scroll down; check the Important Web-Links section.
- Click on the Online Application link.
- An official web portal will load in a new tab.
- At first, click on the Registration link and complete the registration process.
- After that, click on the Online Application Link and Login.
- Fill in your all personal and educational details.
- Upload your passport-sized photograph and signature and other required documents.
- At last, pay the application fee and submit the application form.
- For future reference take a printout of the submitted application form.
Important Dates of Assam Rifles Vacancy 2022
- Starting date to Online Application: 6th June 2022
- Last date Online Application: 20th July 2022
Important Web Links of Assam Rifles Recruitment
FAQs of Assam Rifles Recruitment
What is the starting date to apply online for Assam Rifles Recruitment?
The starting date to apply online for Assam Rifles Recruitment is 6th June 2022.
What is the last date to apply online for Assam Rifles Recruitment?
The last date to apply online for Assam Rifles Recruitment is 20th July 2022.
How many posts are vacant under Assam Rifles Recruitment?
There total of 1380 Technical & Tradesman Vacancy in the Assam Rifles