Assam Direct Recruitment Viva test 2022 | Assam Direct Recruitment Grade 4 Viva Test All Details: Assam Government will be conducting viva-voce tests for the post of Grade IV in the month of December 2022. The candidates who have qualified in the written examination held on 21st August 2022 are only eligible to appear for the viva-voce. Candidates can check all the details regarding Assam Direct Recruitment Grade 4 Viva Test from this article.
We have shared all details of the latest Assam Direct Recruitment Viva test 2022. Check our website nerjobnews.com regularly to get the latest upcoming updates on Govt. Job, Private Sectors Job, and Educational notifications.
- Assam Direct Recruitment 2022 – Apply 26441 Grade III & Grade IV Vacancy
- Assam Direct Recruitment Result 2022 – Written Test Merit List of 25792 Posts
- Assam Direct Recruitment Admit Card 2022 – Grade III Driver Exam Date, Calll Letter Download Link
- Assam Direct Recruitment Grade III Exam Answer Key PDF 2022 – Assam Direct Recruitment Question paper 28th August
- Important GK of Social Science Part 2 | Assam Direct Recruitment Grade III Posts Preparation
- Important Question Answers of Social Science 2022 – Assam Direct Recruitment Grade III Posts Preparation
- Assam Direct Recruitment Syllabus 2022 – 26441 Posts Written Test
Assam Direct Recruitment Viva test of Grade IV oral Test Tips
When you are appearing for the Assam Direct Recruitment Grade IV or Viva oral test, there are a few things that you need to keep in mind in order to make sure that you ace the test. Here are some tips that will help you:
1. Prepare thoroughly for the test: This is the most important tip. You need to make sure that you are well-prepared for the test. This means going through all the relevant material and practicing as much as possible.
2. Be confident: Confidence is key when appearing for any test, but it is especially important for the viva oral test. Make sure that you believe in yourself and your abilities, and this will show during the test.
3. Stay calm: It is normal to feel nervous before a big test, but it is important to try and stay calm. Take a few deep breaths and focus on positive thoughts prior to the start of the test.
4. Listen carefully: During the viva oral test, it is important to listen carefully to the questions being asked and answer them accordingly. If you do not understand a question, do not hesitate to ask for clarification.
5. Speak clearly: When answering questions, make sure that you speak clearly and concisely. Do not ramble on unnecessarily – this will only waste time and could end up costing you marks.
Assam Direct Recruitment Grade IV Viva Test Oral Interview (Be punctual)
It is very important to be punctual for the Assam Direct Recruitment Grade IV Viva Test Oral Interview. The interview will start on time and it is important to be there early so that you are not rushed. There is no need to arrive more than 15 minutes early.
Assam Direct Recruitment Grade IV oral examination (Don’t forget to listen
When you go for your Assam Direct Recruitment Grade IV oral examination, make sure to listen carefully to the questions that are being asked. This is important because you will need to answer them accurately in order to pass the test. If you do not listen carefully, you may miss out on important information or get the wrong answer. Be sure to pay attention and focus on what is being said.
ADRE Grade IV Viva Test (Don’t ramble)
1. ADRE Grade IV Viva Test (Don’t ramble)
The Assam Direct Recruitment Examination is conducted by the Assam Government for the recruitment of candidates for the post of Grade IV in various departments. The examination consists of a written test and an interview.
Candidates who qualify in the written test are eligible to appear for the interview. The interview is conducted to assess the candidate’s suitability for the post of Grade IV.
The interview is conducted by a panel of experts and lasts for about 30 minutes. The panelists ask questions related to the candidate’s educational qualifications, work experience, and knowledge of the subject matter.
Candidates must be prepared to answer all questions confidently and accurately. They must also avoid rambling during the course of the interview as it will reflect poorly on their performance.
ADRE Grade 4 Viva Oral Interview (Practice makes perfect)
The Assam Direct Recruitment Grade 4 Viva Oral Interview is a key part of the selection process for candidates applying for the Assam Direct Recruitment Grade 4 posts. The interview is designed to assess the candidate’s suitability for the post, and to allow the candidate to demonstrate their knowledge and skills.
The interview will last for approximately 20 minutes and will be conducted by a panel of three members. The panel will ask the candidate questions about their experience, qualifications and motivation for applying for the post. The candidate will also be asked to give a short presentation on a topic related to the post.
Preparing for the Viva Oral Interview is essential, as it provides an opportunity for candidates to demonstrate their suitability for the post. Candidates should familiarise themselves with the job description and person specification, and think about how they would answer common interview questions. It is also advisable to practise giving a short presentation, so that you are comfortable with presenting to a panel of interviewers.