|Assam Direct Recruitment Grade III Exam Answer Key PDF 2022 – Check Exam Key|
|Organization Name||Assam Government|
|Posts name||Grade III|
|No of Posts||26441 posts|
|Exam date||28th August 2022|
|Type Of Exam||Written Test (Offline)|
|Assam Direct Recruitment Grade III Answer Key 2022 Release Status||To be released soon|
|Category||answer key of Assam Direct Recruitment Exam|
Assam Direct Recruitment Grade III Exam Answer Key PDF 2022
The Assam Direct Recruitment Grade-III Exam held on 28th August 2022. After the Exam, the answer key for the Grade III Exam will be released on its official website. Candidates who appeared for the exam can now check and download their Answer Key of Assam Direct Recruitment Grade III Exam PDF by following the simple steps given in this article.
We have shared all details of the latest Assam Direct Recruitment Grade III Exam Answer Key PDF 2022. Please do visit our website nerjobnews.com regularly to get the latest upcoming updates on Govt. Job, Private Sectors Job, and educational notifications.
- India Post Recruitment 2023 – 40889 BPM, ABPM & GDS Vacancy
- Jail Warder Recruitment 2023 – 253 Jail Warder Posts in Prison Department
- Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2023 –Apply Online for 2741 Posts
- Assam Police Recruitment 2023 – 928 Grade IV Vacancy, Online Apply
- Excise Department Recruitment 2023 – 222 Excise Constable Posts
Assam Direct Recruitment Grade III Exam Answer Key
The Assam Direct Recruitment Grade III Exam Answer Key will be available for candidates who have appeared for the exam. The Assam Direct Recruitment questions and answers key will be available in PDF format and can be downloaded from the official website.
The answer key contains all the correct answers to the questions asked in the exam. Candidates can use the answer key to check their answers and calculate their score.
The Assam Direct Recruitment Grade III Exam was held on 28th August 2022. The results of the exam will be declared soon. Candidates who have qualified in the exam will be eligible for the post of Grade III.
Candidates who have appeared for the Assam Direct Recruitment Grade III Exam can check their results and download the answer key from the official website.
Assam Direct Recruitment Grade III Exam Answer Key PDF
1. The Assam Direct Recruitment Grade III Exam Answer Key PDF will be available soon online.
2. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can now download the answer key from the official website.
3. The answer key will help candidates to check their answers and calculate their scores.
4. Candidates who have qualified in the exam will be eligible for the next stage of selection.
5. The final selection will be based on the candidate’s performance in the interview.
How to Use the Assam Direct Recruitment Grade III Exam Answer Key
The Assam Direct Recruitment Grade III Exam Answer Key can be a useful tool for candidates who are preparing for the exam. The answer key can help candidates identify which questions they got wrong and which ones they got right. This can be helpful in terms of understanding the material better and improving performance on future exams.
To use the answer key, candidates should first download it from the official website. Once they have the answer key, they should go through each question and compare their answers with the correct answers given in the key. Candidates should note down which questions they got wrong and try to understand why they got those questions wrong. They can then use this information to improve their performance on future exams.
Assam Direct Recruitment Grade III Memory Based Unofficial Questions Answer
1. The capital of Peru?
2. Who is the Finance Minister as of January 1, 2022?
Ans: Nirmala Sitharaman
3. During whose reign did Huyen Chang come to Assam? (হিউৱেন চাং কাৰ ৰাজত্ব কালত অসমলৈ আহিছিল?)
Ans: Kumara Bhaskar Burma (কুমাৰ ভাস্কৰ বৰ্মাৰ দিনত )
4. How many members are on the volleyball team?
Ans: 6 players
5. How many states border Assam?
6. Where is the H/Q of Stock exchange?
Ans: Mumbai, India
7. Which river does not come from the Himalayas?
8. Where is the Assam Medical School?
Ans: Dibrugarh, Assam
9. What is the national tree of the state of Assam?
Ans: Dipterocarpus macrocarpus (Hollong)
10. GST was first introduced in which country?
11. How many district are there in Assam as per 31st march, 2022?
Ans: The State of Assam is divided into 35 Administrative Districts.
12. Which of the following is not present in Olympic Rings?
Ans: Orange is color which not seen in the Symbol of the Olympics.
13. In which temperature the density of water is maximum?
Ans: At 4oC, the density of water is maximum. Its value is 1000 kgm−3.
14. Density of water is maximum at?
Ans: around 4° Celsius
15. Who is the present finance minister of india?
Ans: The current Finance Minister of India is Nirmala Sitharaman.
16. 10 lakh crore first hit by which indian company?
Ans: Reliance Industries (RIL)
17. Where is Powa Mecca?
Ans: Bhelkar, Assam (Hajo)
18. Who is the present Finance Minister of Assam?
Ans: Ajanta Neog.
19. Swaraj party was started by?
Ans: 1 January 1923
20. which did not occur in 1919?
Ans: Partition Bengal
21. Ramsar beel of Assam is in?
23. Northen and Southern plain is divided by __ Hill
Ans: Vindhya range
22. Data transfer from one computer to another computer via
25. Maximum Rajya Sabha seats in which State?
Ans: Uttar Pradesh (UP)
26. Gol Gumbaz is situated in?
27. Which is naturally a Radioactive element?
Ans: Alpha Radiation
28. Right against discrimination is mentioned in which article?
Ans: Article 14
29. Northern and Southern plain is divided by hill?
30. অলিম্পিক পতাকাত কোনটো ৰং অনুপস্থিত?
31. “Swaraj is my birth right and I shall have it”. This quote given by-
Ans: Bal Gangadhar Tilak.
32. When was the second Battle of Panipath fought?
33.When was the NOTA option first introduce in legislative Assembly election?
34. Who was the first woman judge to be apponted to the supreme court of India?
Ans: Fathima Beevi
35. What was the main provision of the Rowlatt Act?
Ans: To arrest any person without a warrant.
36. In which year was the voting age reduced from 21years to 18 years?
37. In which year was the capital of India shifted from Calcutta to Delhi?
38. Where are the headquarters of the International Court of Justice?
Ans: The Hague
39. Bodoland Territorial Council was formed under which Shedule of the Constitution?
Ans: 6th Schedule
40. When was the Viceroy post formed changing Governor General?
41. Pakyong Airport is located in –
42. What is the common animal in all Harappan sites?
Ans: Unihorn Bull
43. Who was the commander during suhungmung and also the husband of Mula Gabhoru?
Ans: Frasengmung Borgohain
44. Which state does not share any boundary with Bangladesh?
45. Find the odd one: Imphal, Itangar, Gangtok, Dimapur
46. ‘Lai Haraoba’ is a festival of which community?
47. Kaziranga National Park does not share land with which district?
48. Which state does not share border with Assam?
49. Which is the highest Indian peak of the Himalayan range?
50. Which refinery has the oldest production unit?
Ans: Digboi Refinery
51. Which tributary of the Brahmaputra is situated in South Bank?
52. The 2021-22 Budget in Assam was presented by-
Ans: Ajanta Neog
53. Which new district was announced in January 2022?
54. Which festival is celebrated in Kerala?
55. Which animal is not native to India?
56. Dornes are-
Ans: Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
57. ‘Malgudi Days’ is written by-
Ans: R.K. Narayan
58. The full form NEFA (former name of Arunachal Pradesh is-)
Ans: North-East Frontier Agency
59. The code for Telegraph was invented by-
Ans: Samuel Morse
60. Which is the National Tree of India?
61. ‘Tirthankas’ are associated with which religion?
62. Agenes Gonxha Bojaxhiu is the real name of –
Ans: Mother Teresa
63. Kangla Fort is located in which city?
64. Which instrument is used to measure atmospheric pressure?
65. ‘Carats’ is used to measure-
66. Sicence that studies forms of life from fossils is calles –
67. Which is not an operating system?
Ans: MS Office
68. Where is the headquarters of ‘Air Asia’ situated?
Ans: Kuala Lumpur
69. Who is the first actress in an Assamese movie?
Ans: Aideo Handique
70. What is the capital city of Argentina?
Ans: Buenos Aires
71. Who built th Gurudwara in Dhubri?
Ans: Guru Tegh Bahadur
72. Which is a UNECO World Heritage Site?
Ans: Manas National Park
73. Saraguri Chapori is the burial plae of-
Ans: Azan Pir
74. How many players kneel down in the game of Kho-kho?
75. Who is a football player?
Ans: Gilbertson Sangma
অধিক আপডেট অতি সোনকালে আহি আছে