|ASSAM CEE 2022 Notification – Combined Entrance Examination|
|Exam Name||CEE 2023|
|Qualification||12th (Science) Pass|
|Application Fee||Rs. 1000/-|
|Exam Date||28th May 2023|
|Start Date||14th March 2023|
|End Date||3rd April 2023|
Assam CEE 2023 Notification
Assam Combined Entrance Examination (CEE) is a state-level entrance exam conducted by the Assam Science and Technology University for admission to B.Tech. Programme in Engineering Colleges of Assam. The notification for Assam CEE 2023 has been released on the official website and the exam is scheduled to be held in May 2023. Candidates who are waiting for CEE Admission can apply from 14th March 2023 with help of this article.
In this article, we will cover all details of the latest Assam CEE 2023. For more accurate complete information you may check the official notification which is given in this article or you may visit the official website https://astu.ac.in/. Please do visit our website nerjobnews.com regularly to get the latest upcoming updates on Govt. Job and Private Sectors Job notifications. Before applying online Aspirants are requested to go through the Assam CEE 2023 Notification fully.
- Assam Direct Recruitment 2023 – 12,600 posts available for Grade III and Grade IV
- AAI Recruitment 2023: 496 Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) Posts
- PGCIL Technician Recruitment 2023 – Apply For 203 Electrician Posts
- SSC Constable Recruitment 2023- Apply Online 26146 Constable GD Posts
- PHED Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online For 345 AE & JE Posts
Assam CEE 2022 Notification Details
Name of Examination: Combined Entrance Examination 2023 [CEE – 2023]
Purpose of exam: For admission to B.Tech courses offered by the engineering colleges of Assam.
Name of course: Bachelor of Technology
Academic session: 2023 – 2024
Name of university: Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU)
Date of exam: 28th May 2023
Type of exam: OMR based examination
Helpline: 8929207668 (10 AM to 5 PM in working days)
Related Post: NEET Online Application Form
Eligibility Criteria of Assam CEE-2023
Education Qualification: Educational Qualification: Candidate must pass the Qualifying Examination individually in the same sitting without any grace marks in the subject of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English with a minimum of 50 % (45 % in case of SC and 40 % in case of ST) marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The same sitting means a candidate must appear all the four subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English together.
Nationality: Candidates must be Indian Citizens.
Age Limit: Candidates’ age should be in between 17 to 21 years of age as on the deciding date.
Age Relaxation: The category-wise age relaxation is as mentioned below.
- B.Sc. passed: 1 Year
- SC/ST: 3 Years
Residential Eligibility: Candidates must have a residential certificate of Assam state.
Character: The Candidate must possess a good moral character.
Fitness: The Candidate must be physically and mentally fit.
- Rs. 1000/- (One Thousand only)
- Payment Mode: This application fee can de made through online mode by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking. Fee once paid, is not refundable.
- Payment status will be successful after 1 or 2 days. If payment status still persists pending after 2 days please contact Helpline No. available in the website, immediately.
Combined Entrance Examination, 2023
- The Combined Entrance Examination (CEE), 2023 for admission to B.Tech. programme in the colleges of Assam shall be conducted by the Assam Science and Technology University.
- The CEE-2023 will be conducted as per the latest syllabus of Assam Higher Secondary Education Council.
- CEE-2023 will be based on Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC) Syllabus. The examination will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) type and comprise of a Single Paper of 3 (three) hours duration with the following distribution:
- a) Mathematics: 40 Questions
- b) Physics: 40 Questions
- c) Chemistry: 40 Questions
How to Apply Assam CEE 2023
Steps for Online Form fill-up
Step1: Visit www.astu.ac.in and click on CEE 2023 Online Form Fill-up.
Step2: Click on the Application Form Tab.
Step 3: Read the Instructions carefully before online form filling.
Step 4: Click on Register Now.
Step 5: Provide Candidate Name, Mobile No, Email ID and create a password and click on Registration.
Step 6: Fill the Online Examination form carefully and upload the photo and signature.
Step7: Pay the fee through an online payment facility, which is available on the website.
Step8: Take a printout of the Application Form for his/her personal record.
Important Dates of Assam CEE 2023
- Starting Date for Online Application: 14th March 2023
- Last Date for Online Application: 3rd April 2023
- Issue of online Admit cards: 15 days before the exam and up to the date of exam.
- Date and timing of examination: 28th May 2023, 11:00 A.M. – 02:00 P.M.
- Declaration of results: Within 10 days of the conduct of the examination.
Assam CEE 2023 | Important Web-Links, Notification in PDF
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Short Notification||Click Here|
|Download Information Boucher||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Giving our best wishes to all of you from the button of our heart, also for future recruitment and upcoming exam results and information candidates may visit our website nerjobnews.com. We will be glad if you and your friends could share this valuable information with others.
Table of Contents