ASACS Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Assam State AIDS Control Society (ASACS)|
|Name of Posts||Counsellor, Lab Technician & Data Manager|
|No of Posts||12 Posts|
|Job Category||Assam Govt Job|
|Recruitment Details||Click Here|
|Check Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
ASACS Recruitment 2022
Assam State AIDS Control Society (ASACS) has released a job notification for the recruitment of 12 Counsellor, Lab Technician & Data Manager Vacancy to be appointed on a contract basis at ICTC/PPTCT/STI Clinic/OST Centre, located at different Medical Colleges, Civil Hospitals, CHCs in the state. Good News! Interested and eligible candidates who are looking for a Career in ASACS may apply here.
In this article, we will cover all details of the latest ASACS Recruitment 2022 such as vacancy details, education qualification, age limit, salary, how to apply, and application form. For more accurate information you may check the official notification which is given below at the end of this article or you may visit the official website https://asacs.assam.gov.in/. Please do visit our website nerjobnews.com regularly to get the latest upcoming updates on Govt. Job and Private Sectors Job notifications. Before applying to the jobs Aspirants are requested to go through the ASACS Recruitment Notification 2022 fully.
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
- APSC JAA Recruitment 2022
- PNRD Assam Recruitment 2022
- Assam Police SI Recruitment 2021
- Assam Police Recruitment 2021
ASACS Recruitment Details
No of posts: 7 posts
Place of Posting: Sadia, Dhubri, Udalguri, Dhemaji, Haflong, Nagaon & Dibrugarh.
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- Post Graduate degree / diploma in Psychology / Social Work/ Social Work/ Sociology/ Anthropology/ Human Development / Nursing; with minimum 1 year of working in the field of counseling in health sector, preferably in HIV/AIDS after PG degree/diploma.
- In case of people infected with or affected by HIV/AIDS, graduate in Psychology/ Social Work / Sociology / Anthropology/ Human Development / Nursing; with minimum 1 year experience after graduation in field of counseling in health sector; preferably in HIV/AIDS. Diploma in Computer Applications from a Govt. recognized institute.
- Candidates should be proficient to read and write in English and in local Ianguage.
2. Laboratory Technician
No of posts: 3
Place of Posting: Hailakandi, Karimganj & Haflong.
Educational Qualification & Experience: B. SC in Medical (BMLT) with minimum 2 years experience in the relevant field after graduation.
Diploma in Computer Applications from a Govt. recognized institute.
Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT); with minimum 3 years experience in the relevant field after diploma.
Diploma in Computer Application from a Govt. recognized institute.
3. Data Manager
No of posts: 2
Place of Posting: Nagaon & Dibrugarh.
Educational Qualification & Experience: Graduate (preferably with Commerce background) With Diploma in Computer Applications (from a Govt. recognized institute or university) or O level course from DOEACC.
Other Criteria of ASACS Recruitment
Age Limit: The age of the candidate should not be more than 60 years as on 1st January, 2022.
Preference: Local and deserving candidates will be given preference.
Interested and eligible candidates are required to submit application in the enclosed prescribed format only along with self-attested copies of mark sheets and certificates of the prescribed qualifications and experience and a recent passport size colour photograph. The name of the post applied for should be clearly written on the envlop. Address of receiving application form to the following address:
Office of the Assam State AIDS Control Society,
The last date for submission of application form is 18/01/2022.
Important Web-Links of ASACS Recruitment
Table of Contents