|APSC CCE Exam 2023 – Combined Competitive Exam, 913 Posts|
|Name of Organization||APSC|
|Name of Exam||Combined Competitive Examination, 2022|
|No of Posts||913 Posts|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
APSC CCE Exam 2023
Are you looking for an opportunity to take the APSC CCE Exam 2023? If yes, then this is a great chance to apply. The Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released a notification regarding the Combined Competitive Examination (CCE) -2023 with 913 posts. The CCE is conducted by the APSC every year to fill in various positions in the Assam State Services and allied services. The selection process comprises two stages – Preliminary Exam and Mains Exam, followed by an Interview. In order to be eligible for the exam, candidates must meet certain age limits and educational qualifications.
In this article, we will discuss all the APSC CCE Exam 2023 in detail – from eligibility criteria important dates, application form details and more. So read on for more information about this exciting opportunity. Please check nerjobnews.com to get the latest upcoming updates on Govt. Job, Private Sectors Job, and educational notifications. Before applying for the jobs Aspirants are requested to go through the APSC CCE Exam Notification 2023 fully.
- India Post Recruitment 2023 – 40889 BPM, ABPM & GDS Vacancy
- Jail Warder Recruitment 2023 – 253 Jail Warder Posts in Prison Department
- Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2023 –Apply Online for 2741 Posts
- Assam Police Recruitment 2023 – 928 Grade IV Vacancy, Online Apply
- Excise Department Recruitment 2023 – 222 Excise Constable Posts
APSC CCE Exam Details
Name of Organization: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
Name of examination: Combined Competitive Examination, 2022
No of posts: 913 posts
- UR: 475 posts
- OBC/ MOBC: 240 posts
- SC: 58 posts
- STP: 98 posts
- STH: 42 posts
- PwBD: 35 posts
- Assam Civil Service (Jr. Grade): 86 posts
- Assam Police Service (Jr. Grade): 65 posts
- Labour Offcer: 3 posts
- Superintendent of Taxes: 8 posts
- Superintendent of Excise: 1post
- District Transpo(Officer): 1 post
- Assam Finance Service: 1post
- Block Development Office Assistant l\Manager,District lndustries Centre: 45 posts
- Assistant l\Manager,District lndustries Centre: 8 post
- Asstt Registrar of Cooperative Societies: 6 posts
- Co-Operative Education Offlcer: 1 post
- Administrative Officer Minorities: 1 post
- lnspector of Taxes: 26 posts
- lnspector of Labour: 4 posts
- Inspector of Excise: 21 posts
- Assistant Employment Officer: 3 posts
- Assistant Audit: 10 posts
- Officer (Assam Audit Service): 77 posts
- Assistant Accounts officer (Assam Accounts Service): 415 posts
- Guidance Counsellor, Secondary Education: 1 post
- Assistant Research 0fficer l\,Minorities Development Board: 1 post
- Research Assistant, lrrigation: 3 posts
- Assistant Public Relation Officer, lrrigation: 1 post
- Assistant Research Officer, lrrigation: 1 post
- Registrar, Industrial Tribunal: 1 post
- Research Assistant,Transport Survey: 1 post
- Assam Urban Administrative Service (Executive Officer-Jr Grade II): 103 posts
Helpline: 0361-2363117 or 1800-572-23-43 | [email protected]
Eligibility Criteria of APSC CCE Exam
Nationality: The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
Regional Language Proficiency: A candidate should be able to speak Assamese or other official language or associate official languages of the State or any of the tribal languages of the State.
Residentship: A candidate must be an original inhabitant of Assam.
Employment Exchange Registration: A candidate should be registered in a District Employment Office of Assam.
Small Family Norms: Candidates have to submit a declaration regarding “The Small Family Norms” in Form-A at the time of applying for the C.C. (Prelim) Examination.
Age Limit: The candidate should not be less than 21 years and more than 38 years of age on 01.01.2022.
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxable
(i) By 5 years for SC/STP/STH candidates i.e. upto 43 years.
(ii) By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years.
(iii) For persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates.
The candidate must hold a Degree from any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess such qualification as may be declared equivalent by the Government.
Candidates must possess the prescribed qualification on the date of submission of their applications.
Selection Process of APSC CCE Exam
The Combined Competitive Examination consists of the following two successive stages:-
(i) The Preliminary Examination (Objective Type)
(ii) The Main Examination (written & interview)
Examination Centres of APSC CCE Exam
The centres for the Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination are as follows:
- Biswanath Chariali
- North Lakhimpur
- Udalguri and
- The Combined Competitive (Main) Examination will be held in Guwahati only
Application Fee for APSC CCE Exam
Candidates have to pay an application fee as mentioned below:
Under the Digital India initiative by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India, APSC has decided to launch its Online Recruitment portal with the help of CSC-SPV, a MeitY approved organization, which will charge a processing fee of Rs. 40.00/- + 18% tax = Rs.47.20/- from each candidate.
How to Apply for APSC CCE Exam?
Before applying to jobs interested and eligible candidates can read the full notification.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online by visiting the official Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow the simple steps given below to apply online.
- Scroll down, Check the Important Web-Links section.
- Click on the Online Application link.
- A new APSC Recruitment portal will be displayed in a new tab.
- After that, you have to complete the registration process.
- Fill in your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- Pay your online application processing fee.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the submitted application form for future reference.
Important Dates of APSC Recruitment
- Starting date for submission of online application: 21st January 2023, 12 PM
- Last date for submission of online application: 10th February 2023, 5 PM
- Last date for payment of prescribed fee: 12th February 2023, 5 PM
- CCE Prelims Date: 26th March 2023
Important Web-Links of APSC Recruitment 2023
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Addendum Notice||Click Here|
|Official Advertisement||Click Here|
|APSC CCE Syllabus||Click Here|
|Online Application Guide||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Syllabus for APSC CCE Preliminary
GENERAL STUDIES – Paper – I (200 marks) – 100 Questions
Duration: 2 hours
i. Current events of national and international importance.
ii. History of India and Indian National Movement.
iii. Indian and World Geography-Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World.
iv. Indian Polity and Governance-Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights issues etc,
v. Economic and Social Development-Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc.
vi. General issues on Environment ecology, Bio-Diversity and Climate Change- that do not require subject specialization.
vii. General Science.
Note: (30-35)% questions in General Studies Paper I will be related to Assam.