|Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 – Apply for 41 Anganwadi Worker & Helper Vacancy|
|Organization Name||Child Development Project Officer (CDPO), Nazira, Sivasagar|
|Name of Posts||Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper|
|No of Posts||41 Posts|
|Age Limit||18-44 Years|
|Education Qualification||10th/ 12th Pass|
|Job Category||Assam Govt. Job|
|Recruitment Details||Click Here|
Anganwadi Recruitment 2022
Office of the Child Development Project Officer (CDPO), Nazira, Sivasagar has released the employment notification for the recruitment of 41 Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper (Sahayika) vacancy of Anganwadi center under the ICDS Project, Nazira, Sivasagar. Those candidates who are interested and fulfill the required eligibility criteria may apply with help of this article.
We have shared all details of the latest Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 such as vacancy details, education qualification, age, salary, application fee, and how to apply. If candidates want to know complete accurate information can check the official notification given below of this article. Check our website nerjobnews.com regularly to get the latest upcoming updates on Govt. Job, Private Sectors Job, and educational notifications. Before applying for the jobs Aspirants are requested to go through the Anganwadi Recruitment Notification 2022 fully.
- DME Assam Recruitment 2023 | 2008 Grade III & Grade IV Posts
- Excise Department Recruitment 2023 – 222 Excise Constable Posts
- Assam Police Recruitment 2023 – 928 Grade IV Vacancy, Online Apply
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 – 255 Navik Vacancy, Online Apply
- APSC CCE Exam 2023 – Combined Competitive Exam, 913 Posts
Anganwadi Recruitment Details
1. Anganwadi Worker
No of posts: 25
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed Higher Secondary (Class 12th). If HS passed candidates not available in that particular area, then HSLC/AHM passed candidates will be considered as eligible.
2. Anganwadi Helper
No of posts: 16 posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed HSLC/AHM. If HSLC/AHM passed candidates not available in that particular area, then Class IX passed candidates will be considered as eligible.
- Anganwadi Worker: 6,500/- per month.
- Mini Anganwadi Worker: 4,750/- per month.
- Anganwadi Helper: 3,250/- per month.
Other Criteria of Assam Anganwadi Recruitment
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 years to 44 years as on 1st January 2022.
Resident-ship: The candidate who apply for the post of Anganwadi Worker/ Anganwadi Helper shall be a local women residing in the concerned Anganwadi Centre survey area where Anganwadi Centre is located.
The residential proof in respect of the candidate for the post of Anganwadi Worker/ Anganwadi Helper of Anganwadi Centre applied for will be issued by the Gaon Bura/Ward Member of the concerned Gaon Panchayat/President of the Gaon Panchayat for Rural area and Ward Commissioner/Chairperson of Municipal Board/Town Committee for Urban area.
How to Apply for Anganwadi Recruitment?
✔The prescribed application form will be available in the office of the Child Development Project Officer, Nazira, Sivasagar from 25th August 2022 to 15th September 2022 on all working days in between 11:00 AM to 03:00 P.M.
✔The filled up application will be received in the office of the Child Development Project Officer, ICDS Project, Nazira on all working days till 15th September 2022.
✔The candidates should submit self-attested photo copy of the certificates/ testimonials along with a passport size photograph attached with the form. The candidates must produce the original certificates/testimonials etc. at the time of interview/personality test.
Important Dates of Anganwadi Recruitment 2022
- Starting date for submission of application: 25th August 2022
- Last date for submission of application: 15th September 2022
Important Web-Links of Anganwadi Recruitment
Selection Process of Anganwadi Recruitment
- As per Government policy guidelines, the candidates will be selected on the basis of oral interview only.
- The list of shortlisted candidates shall be hanged in the notice board of the office of Child Development Project Officer, Nazira, Sivasagar. It shall be the responsibility of the candidates to check the list in the Notice Board of the office of the Child Development Project Officer and appear for the selection test at the scheduled date and time as mentioned accordingly. No separate call letter to the candidates will be issued.